It’s a Beautiful ThingRead More
The 2018 Corvette Stingray provides the driver with a beautiful and efficient design while achieving elite performance. Or, as we like to call it, the perfect driving machine. Every element of the 2018 Stingray is designed to create the quickest, most powerful, most refined vehicle possible.
Sample of Exterior Features
- Bi-Xenon HID headlamps achieve high and low beams with a single light engine
- Edge-lit LED turn signals are framed in black chrome housing
- Four-element tail lamps recede into reverse reflector for crisp, even lighting
- High-mounted stop lamp is mounted in the aerodynamic rear spoiler
- A hood air extractor features precisely angled blades for optimal cooling airflow resulting in reduced lift and increased downforce, which improves high-speed handling
- Dual brake ducts direct air through the wheel wells, cooling the front brakes and reducing brake fade for optimal stopping performance
- Powertrain cooling system guides airflow to cool two separate heat exchangers and help reduce temperatures during high-performance driving
Sample of Performance Features
- Light frame with 50/50 weight distribution
- World’s fastest acting suspension
- 6.2L LT1 V8 engine — 460 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft. of torque
- Electric power steering eliminates road shake, enhancing overall responsiveness
- Performance data recorder logs video of your drives along with real-time performance data providing you the ability to analyze your technique and improve your driving abilities
- Five distinct driver modes electronically calibrate up to 12 performance variables to customize your drive for any road
Hop on in the perfect driving machine, the 2018 Corvette Stingray is a beautiful thing!
It's a Big Year for Chevy TrucksRead More
We are just a quarter of the way through 2018, and we have already been flooded with big (literally) news and updates in the Chevy truck world. First, in January, the 2019 Silverado was unveiled at the Detroit Auto show, then in March, Chevrolet unveiled the 2019 Silverado 4500HD, 5500HD, and 6500HD trucks.
What do all the 2019 models have in common? Stronger, and more efficient. Here is a recap with just a sample of features of the new trucks you can look forward to.
2019 Chevy Silverado
- Mix of aluminum and conventional steel - Doors, hood, and tailgate are aluminum while fixed panels such as fenders, roof, and bed are conventional steel
- Weighs 450 pounds less than its predecessor
- New angles that continue along the fenders into the front door panels and project a leaner look and improved aerodynamics
- Headlamps are notably thinner and more angular than in the past
- 4G LTE wireless capability
2019 Chevy Silverado 4500HD, 5500HD, and 6500HD
- All chassis cabs are built with a cab, but no rear body or bed providing great versatility
- Each truck will be available with rear- or four-wheel drive
- 6.6L Duramax diesel engines that produce 350 hp and 700 lb-ft of torque
- 6500HD, should be able to haul at least 26,000 pounds
It’s a big year for Chevy trucks! The same year we are celebrating 100 years of Chevy trucks, we have all of these new Chevy truck upgrades to look forward to. Stay tuned for more updates and information as it comes in!
The 2018 Chevy Trax is all You NeedRead More
The 2018 Chevy Trax provides you with the space and versatility you need to get just about anything accomplished from the road. It’s the practical choice.
This vehicle offers eight seating/cargo configurations that allow space for objects up to 8 feet long. Living up north? Pack your skis. West Coaster? Pack your surfboard. Working on the garden? Toss a couple shovels and plants right in the car. Kids have music lessons? You can fit the trombone and the cello right in the car with you!
Cargo versatility to suit any lifestyle.
Now that you are all loaded up, time to get connected.
Whether you are looking to get some work done, get in touch, or just stay entertained, the Trax has the technology!
- Link your iPhone to access iMessages, Apple Music, additional apps, and more through the 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen display
- Connect your smartphone to access your calendar, playlists, Google Maps, and other apps
4G LTE Wi-Fi
- Connect up to 7 devices to built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi
Any configuration you need. All the technology you need. Hop in he 2018 Chevrolet Trax and bring whatever you need.
The 2018 Chevy Trax is all you need!
It’s What’s on the Inside That CountsRead More
It’s What’s on the Inside That Counts
The 2018 Malibu provides high levels of safety, style, and strength. But there is more to this vehicle than the brawn and beauty. Let’s not overlook the brains of this operation. This Malibu is one smart ride!
Features of the 2018 Malibu Include:
Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi Connection
Apple CarPlay Compatibility
- Use your iPhone through the built-in touch-screen on your Chevrolet MyLink
- Get directions, make calls, listen to audiobooks and music
Android Auto Compatibility
- Connect your Android smartphone to the Chevrolet MyLink to access apps, play music, utilize your calendar, navigate Google Maps, make calls, or send and receive hands-free text messages
- Bluetooth connectivity for access to playlists, contacts, and hands-free calling
OnStar Remote Link
- Control the Malibu’s features from your mobile device
- Start the Malibu remotely
- Lock/Unlock your doors
- Manage OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi connection
- Send directions to your vehicle with OnStar navigation
Of course the Malibu is a great looking vehicle, but don’t forget, it’s what’s on the inside that counts.