Colorado Shows off New FeaturesRead More
The Chevy Colorado has some new terrific features to unveil for its 2021 editions. The 2021 Colorado made its first public appearance at the 2019 Method Race Wheels Laughlin Desert Classic on October 10, and the 2021 Colorado ZR2 will make its first showing at the SEMA show next week in Las Vegas.
What can you expect from these new models?
- Greater differentiation from trim to trim
- The addition of “Sand Dune Metallic” as an exterior paint option
- Revised front Chevy “bowtie” emblems and embossed “Chevrolet” tailgates in place of the traditional Chevy bowtie on the rear end
- WT, LT, Z71 models’ trim levels will receive updated center bars, lower fascias, and front skid plates
- WT and LT will feature new gold Chevy bowtie logos, while the Z71 will receive a black bowtie logo
- ZR2 will be the only Colorado model to feature the all-new, lettered, flow-through “Chevrolet” front fascia and will provide drivers with enhanced visibility
- ZR2 will now come equipped with standard red tow hooks
Enhanced looks and superior performance building of an already intelligent, powerful, and versatile vehicle.
It’s time to get excited about the 2021 Chevy Colorado! For more information visit this Chevy article and visit your local Chevy dealer today.
5 Scary Good Reasons to Drive a Blazer on HalloweenRead More
The Blazer is back, and this sporty SUV is as cool as they come. From a chic and hip exterior to incredible safety and entertainment features, there is no question the neighbors will be asking you all about it when you arrive for trick-or-treating.
1. For a sporty sized SUV, this thing is a monster!
- The Blazer brings drivers 305 horsepower and the ability to tow up to 4,500 lbs.
2. Alert safety systems may make it seem as if there is another, invisible, driver there keeping you safe. A ghost?! The Blazer offers:
- Lane Keep Assist
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Forward Collision Alert
- Forward Automatic Braking
3. 9-speed automatic transmission offers smooth shifts and great fuel economy, keeping drivers howling down the road.
4. With so many entertainment features, it is hard to decide witch ones to highlight.
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi
- 8-inch digital touch-screen
- Apple CarPlay compatibility
- Android Auto compatibility
- And more!
5. A flexible cargo partition and horizontal cargo net allow drivers to pack anything in the trunk and keep it organized and safe. There’s plenty of space to pack all your bags, no need to keep it bare bones!
Swing by your local Chevy dealer today. Grab a treat, and check out the scary good Blazer!
Autumn Chevy To-Do ListRead More
Autumn is here. Bring on the hot cider, pumpkin pie, and the beautiful foliage. Chevy is here to help you conquer your fall to-do list, with plenty of room for the entire family and with peace of mind knowing your family is well protected while they gaze off at the falling leaves.
Check out and check off our fall to-do list:
Go Apple Picking
Nothing says fall like bringing home 3 or 4 bags overloaded with apples. Everyone hop in the Chevy and enjoy the drive out to the nearest orchard. Eat a few, pick a few, and savor the wonderful family time. Now, what to do with all these apples? Here are some ideas.
Attend a Local Harvest Fair
Does your town have a local fall fair or festival? The apple cider is flowing, the burgers are sizzling, and the fried dough is being smothered with powder. Bring the full family, paint some pumpkins, take a hayride and celebrate the fall season in full swing!
Head to a Local Park for Fall Foliage
Autumn in the northeast is a beautiful and tranquil scene. Find an excuse to go out and take a nice long drive. Park the Chevy at a local park or field, and take a stroll. Breathe in the crisp fall air and enjoy the distinct smell and sight of the colorful fall leaves.
Drive out to a Pumpkin Patch
Your Halloween decorations are not complete without the friendly jack-o-lantern, the spooky jack-o-lantern, and all their little pumpkin sidekicks. Hop in your Chevy and head to a local pumpkin patch. Just don’t hold them by the stem! Scoop out the seeds and get carving. (By the way, the seeds are delicious when you roast them: take a look)
Tailgate at the Local Football Game
Load up the cooler, pack the grill, and be sure you have all the right ingredients ready for roasting, time for some football. You’ll have plenty of room in your Chevy to fit the whole family and all of the tailgate essentials. Here is a list of some delicious tailgate ideas to prep before the big game!
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Undeniably EfficientRead More
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 diesel is not just brawn, it is not just beauty, but it is also the most efficient truck of its kind. This truck recently left its competition in the dust in MPG testing.
The 2020 Silverado 1500 diesel scored a remarkable 33 MPG on the highway in EPA fuel economy tests, topping the 2019 diesel Ford F-150 and Ram 1500 by 3 MPG and 6 MPG, respectively. When it comes to MPG, these numbers are massive.
This Silverado full-size pickup has better highway fuel economy than several popular midsize sedans! "That’s rarefied air," Silverado Executive Chief Engineer Tim Herrick said.
The 2020 Silverado 1500 diesel’s engine produces 277 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque. Its maximum towing capacity is 9,300 pounds.
Packing in all that power, and still excelling in efficiency! Visit your local Chevy dealer today, ask about the 2020 Silverado 1500 diesel and its unmatched fuel economy. Feel free to stay and chat for a while, you’ll make all that time up soon enough, with less time spent filling up the tank!
For more information click here.