Prevents and Protects: 2019 ImpalaRead More
When your family all piles into the car, you are naturally concerned about everyone’s safety. There is nothing more valuable than peace of mind, knowing that you are surrounded by features that will help prevent an accident and protect your family.
That is what the 2019 Chevy Impala provides you with.
Alerts and warnings help keep you aware of your surroundings and safe from potential, hazardous situations.
Available Prevent Features include:
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
In case an accident does occur, you can be sure you will be fully protected. The 2019 Chevy Impala received an NHTSA 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score for safety, and also features 10 standard airbags. Available Rear vision camera gives you more “eyes” on the road to keep you aware of your surroundings.
The 2019 Chevy Impala works with you to ensure safe travel for your family every time you pile in.
Winter Driving SafetyRead More
Safety should be your top priority every time you get behind the wheel. Seems obvious, right? Many people, however, neglect to address some crucial safety precautions when it comes to winter driving.
It’s cold, the roads are icy, and snowfall hits in a moments notice. Make sure your car is fully equipped for the inevitable winter weather still ahead to keep your family as safe as possible with every ride.
Did you know there are tires specifically built to help you safely cruise through the winter months?
What’s the difference? Winter tires provide enhanced:
- Flexibility - the soft rubber compound remains flexible even in freezing temperatures, leading to better handling
- Traction - a different tread pattern featuring wider grooves allow for better traction on icy and snowy roads
- Handling - these aforementioned attributes lead to overall better handling for a safer ride in the winter
Winter blades are specifically made to be effective and last through harsh winter conditions. What’s the difference? Winter wipers are:
- Stronger - thicker than standard wipers and thus carry more weight and keep the windshield clear
- Longer lasting - feature tear-resistant rubber components that make them more durable to withstand freezing cold temperature
Make sure you are accounting for all elements this winter to ensure the safest driving possible for you and your family. Now that you have a handle on the situation and things have cleared up for you, visit your local Chevy dealer today to get your winter tires and wipers installed.
Blaze into 2019Read More
Blaze into 2019 with the all new Chevy Blazer, set to be available early in the new year. Here is a quick look at just a few features that highlight why this new vehicle might be the hottest SUV of 2019.
The Blazer grabs attention as you approach and is designed, inside and out, to leave a lasting impression everywhere you go.
- Angular and sleek with unique HID headlamps
- Spacious, intuitive cabin that offers a Chevrolet-first Cargo Management System (to customize your cargo space)
- Versatile two-row seating
- Available 20-inch and 21-inch wheels
The Chevy Blazer prioritizes performance. This vehicle focuses on brawn as much as beauty.
- Standard 3.6L V6 engine on RS and Premier and available AWD
- 305 horsepower and can tow up to 4,500 lbs.
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- 3.6L engine offers an EPA-estimated 26 MPG highway
- Available switchable all-wheel drive provides you with added capability when you need it
What are beauty and brawn without the brains? The Blazer utilizes several features that make this one intelligent SUV. Here are just a couple to whet your appetite.
- Intelligent stop/start technology – a smart, seamless way to help save gas in stop-and-go city driving
- Both engine options feature Variable Valve Timing, which adjusts cam timing for performance when you need it, and for efficiency under light load driving
All Blazer drivers are not created equal. Different drivers have different tastes and preferences, so the Blazer, of course, offers them different models to choose from. A couple to highlight are the Blazer Premier and the Blazer RS.
- The Blazer RS: Consists of bold exterior styling features with a custom black mesh grill, performance-inspired front air dam, black bowtie and more. Inside, you’re welcomed by Jet Black leather-appointed seating surfaces with red accents throughout.
- The Blazer Premier: Features chrome accents inside and out as well as premium leather-appointed and sueded microfiber seating surfaces.
Stay tuned for more updates on the 2019 Chevy Blazer, and visit your local Chevy dealer today with any questions.
The 12 Days of ChevroletsRead More
On the 1st day of Chevrolet my dealer sent to me…
… 1 charge of 238 miles in my Bolt EV.
On the 2nd day of Chevrolet my dealer sent to me…
… 2 taps on my phone to start my Tahoe remotely.
On the 3rd day of Chevrolet my dealer sent to me…
… 3 rows of seating in my Traverse LT.
On the 4th day of Chevrolet my dealer sent to me…
… 4 cameras on my Equinox creating a birds eye view to see.
On the 5th day of Chevrolet my dealer sent to me…
… 5 star vehicle score on my Impala for safety.
On the 6th day of Chevrolet my dealer sent to me…
… 6.2L LT1 V8 engine on my Corvette, wowee.
On the 7th day of Chevrolet my dealer sent to me…
… 7 inch touch screen in my Trax for me to see.
On the 8th day of Chevrolet my dealer sent to me…
… 8,000 plus pounds towing from the Suburban, should be plenty.
On the 9th day of Chevrolet my dealer sent to me…
… 9 speaker Bose audio system in the Camaro to blast loudly.
On the 10th day of Chevrolet my dealer sent to me…
… 10 standard airbags in my Cruze for safety.
On the 11th day of Chevrolet my dealer sent to me…
… 11 prevent features in my Malibu to help me.
On the 12th day of Chevrolet my dealer sent to me…
… 12 months a year of hauling in my Silverado HD.
Happy Holidays from your local Chevy Dealers!