Black Friday Sales EventRead More
There’s nothing like a nice extra helping of dessert once things have calmed down on Thanksgiving. For many, that extra “dessert” will take the form of Black Friday shopping! Holiday gifts, random tchotchkes, and excessive electronics will fly off the shelves this Friday. Why not take advantage of the savings on something a little more substantial?
How about a new Chevrolet?
More specifically, a new…
How about cash allowances, up to $11,000 in savings?!
Or… go ahead to the mall. Have fun getting trampled over for a new flannel.
This Friday, cruise around the Black Friday traffic over to your local Chevy dealership, take a test drive, and ask about the Black Friday Sales Event.
Winter Wipers & TiresRead More
Is your Chevy ready to take on the brutal winter storms? It takes more than just a scraper and brush to be fully prepared for snow and ice. For optimal safety, it is crucial to utilize winter tires and winter wipers in harsh and cold weather conditions.
There are tires specifically built to help you safely navigate through the icy winter months.
What’s the difference? Winter tires provide enhanced:
- Flexibility - the soft rubber compound remains flexible even in freezing temperatures, leading to better handling
- Traction - a different tread pattern featuring wider grooves allow for better traction on icy and snowy roads
- Handling - these aforementioned attributes lead to overall better handling for a safer ride in the winter
Winter blades are specifically made to be effective and last through harsh winter conditions.
What’s the difference? Winter wipers are:
- Stronger - thicker than standard wipers and thus carry more weight and keep the windshield clear
- Longer lasting - feature tear-resistant rubber components that make them more durable to withstand freezing cold temperature
Make sure you are fully prepared for the long winter ahead. If you have not installed your winter tires and winter wipers, your check list is still incomplete! Keep your family safe this winter as you venture through the ice and snow. Visit your local Chevy dealer today to get your winter tires and wipers installed.
Colorado Shows off New FeaturesRead More
The Chevy Colorado has some new terrific features to unveil for its 2021 editions. The 2021 Colorado made its first public appearance at the 2019 Method Race Wheels Laughlin Desert Classic on October 10, and the 2021 Colorado ZR2 will make its first showing at the SEMA show next week in Las Vegas.
What can you expect from these new models?
- Greater differentiation from trim to trim
- The addition of “Sand Dune Metallic” as an exterior paint option
- Revised front Chevy “bowtie” emblems and embossed “Chevrolet” tailgates in place of the traditional Chevy bowtie on the rear end
- WT, LT, Z71 models’ trim levels will receive updated center bars, lower fascias, and front skid plates
- WT and LT will feature new gold Chevy bowtie logos, while the Z71 will receive a black bowtie logo
- ZR2 will be the only Colorado model to feature the all-new, lettered, flow-through “Chevrolet” front fascia and will provide drivers with enhanced visibility
- ZR2 will now come equipped with standard red tow hooks
Enhanced looks and superior performance building of an already intelligent, powerful, and versatile vehicle.
It’s time to get excited about the 2021 Chevy Colorado! For more information visit this Chevy article and visit your local Chevy dealer today.
5 Scary Good Reasons to Drive a Blazer on HalloweenRead More
The Blazer is back, and this sporty SUV is as cool as they come. From a chic and hip exterior to incredible safety and entertainment features, there is no question the neighbors will be asking you all about it when you arrive for trick-or-treating.
1. For a sporty sized SUV, this thing is a monster!
- The Blazer brings drivers 305 horsepower and the ability to tow up to 4,500 lbs.
2. Alert safety systems may make it seem as if there is another, invisible, driver there keeping you safe. A ghost?! The Blazer offers:
- Lane Keep Assist
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Forward Collision Alert
- Forward Automatic Braking
3. 9-speed automatic transmission offers smooth shifts and great fuel economy, keeping drivers howling down the road.
4. With so many entertainment features, it is hard to decide witch ones to highlight.
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi
- 8-inch digital touch-screen
- Apple CarPlay compatibility
- Android Auto compatibility
- And more!
5. A flexible cargo partition and horizontal cargo net allow drivers to pack anything in the trunk and keep it organized and safe. There’s plenty of space to pack all your bags, no need to keep it bare bones!
Swing by your local Chevy dealer today. Grab a treat, and check out the scary good Blazer!