Control the Road with Winter TiresRead More
When’s the last time you changed up your tires in preparation for the inevitable winter weather?
If you don’t switch out your standard tires for snow tires each winter, you are not doing everything within your power to be as safe as possible each time you get behind the wheel. It’s really a no brainer.
So, what’s the big difference? Why is it worth the effort?
Winter tires are made up of a more flexible material, have better grip and traction, and provide superior handling than your standard tire in winter’s worst weather conditions. You will have much better control of the vehicle and your family will be safer throughout the winter.
• Soft rubber compound stays flexible even in low freezing temperatures for better handling.
• Winter Tires have a different tread pattern than regular tires with wider grooves that lead to better traction on snow and ice filled roads.
• The flexible material and wider tread pattern lead to better overall handling for the driver in slush, snow, rain, and ice.
It’s not too late to be as safe as possible this winter. Get your winter tires installed today so you can control the road. It’s a no brainer.
Next Generation Chevrolet SilveradoRead More
Little did they know that the all new 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailboss would make a special guest appearance, via helicopter.
- Features of the new Silverado were not officially revealed, although some obvious, physical details were exposed.
- Front fenders, which will not be made out of aluminum as they were in the past, dive into its front fascia
- Its side mirrors have moved from the A-pillars to the door, which will help with visibility and aerodynamics
- The bed is made out of high-strength steel, which will contribute to better functionality and lighter weight
- A new change in the wheel opening, which is no longer squared-off
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailboss is one of eight models that will be offered in the new Silverado’s first year. More details and features will be revealed at its official, public debut at the North American International Auto Show located in Detroit, which is from January 13-28, 2018.
Brawn, Beauty, and Brains: The 2017 Chevy SilveradoRead More
The 2017 Chevy Silverado provides an unmatched combination of powerful and strong exterior features, a sharp and bold exterior and interior look, and new state-of-the-art interior technology.
The Silverado has a durable exterior, built with high-strength steel keeping this truck tough and dependable. With up to 420 Horsepower and a Towing Capacity of up to 12,000 pounds, the Silverado is pure strength.
Chevy’s Silverado also has many visually pleasing features that provide you with beauty both on the outside and the inside. The exterior is made up of a muscular front end, a sculpted hood, signature LED lighting accents, and articulating running boards that automatically extend out from the cab. The interior of the vehicle provides steering wheel controls for easy hands-free use, an 8-inch color touchscreen display, and dual-resilient foam seats to keep everyone comfortable during the ride.
The Silverado’s technology features really complete this truck and put it in an overall class of its own. It’s the first full-size pickup to offer wireless smartphone charging (right in the center armrest) and 4G LTE Wi-Fi (providing signal and connection for up to seven devices). The OnStar RemoteLink mobile app allows you to control your vehicle’s features from your mobile device, and it also offers the Chevrolet MyLink to keep you connected while on the road.
Stay safe, look good, and stay connected. The Chevy Silverado has got you covered.