Cruze with ConfidenceRead More
The 2018 Cruze not only has a sleek looking exterior and an intelligent totally tech savvy interior, but it also offers a list of safety features that will ensure you and your family can hit the road with complete peace of mind. Prevent, protect, and respond with the 2018 Cruze.
• Front Collision Alert sounds when you get close to slowing or stopped vehicles ahead of you
• Rear Cross Traffic Alert provides radar sensors to monitor traffic behind you
• Standard Rear Vision Camera warns you of vehicles when traveling in reverse
• Lane Keep Assist and Side Blind Zone Alert help you stay aware of other potential dangers
• First car in its class to have 10 standard air bags
• Side-impact and knee air bags to protect the front passengers
• High-strength steel safety cage
• OnStar Automatic Crash Response System responds should a collision occur
The 2018 Cruze is a well-rounded vehicle to say the least. Hop in and get behind the wheel. Not only will you look great and stay entertained, but you’ll know your entire family is safe riding with you. Cruze with confidence.
Brawn, Beauty, and Brains: The 2017 Chevy SilveradoRead More
The 2017 Chevy Silverado provides an unmatched combination of powerful and strong exterior features, a sharp and bold exterior and interior look, and new state-of-the-art interior technology.
The Silverado has a durable exterior, built with high-strength steel keeping this truck tough and dependable. With up to 420 Horsepower and a Towing Capacity of up to 12,000 pounds, the Silverado is pure strength.
Chevy’s Silverado also has many visually pleasing features that provide you with beauty both on the outside and the inside. The exterior is made up of a muscular front end, a sculpted hood, signature LED lighting accents, and articulating running boards that automatically extend out from the cab. The interior of the vehicle provides steering wheel controls for easy hands-free use, an 8-inch color touchscreen display, and dual-resilient foam seats to keep everyone comfortable during the ride.
The Silverado’s technology features really complete this truck and put it in an overall class of its own. It’s the first full-size pickup to offer wireless smartphone charging (right in the center armrest) and 4G LTE Wi-Fi (providing signal and connection for up to seven devices). The OnStar RemoteLink mobile app allows you to control your vehicle’s features from your mobile device, and it also offers the Chevrolet MyLink to keep you connected while on the road.
Stay safe, look good, and stay connected. The Chevy Silverado has got you covered.