Cruze with ConfidenceRead More
The 2018 Cruze not only has a sleek looking exterior and an intelligent totally tech savvy interior, but it also offers a list of safety features that will ensure you and your family can hit the road with complete peace of mind. Prevent, protect, and respond with the 2018 Cruze.
• Front Collision Alert sounds when you get close to slowing or stopped vehicles ahead of you
• Rear Cross Traffic Alert provides radar sensors to monitor traffic behind you
• Standard Rear Vision Camera warns you of vehicles when traveling in reverse
• Lane Keep Assist and Side Blind Zone Alert help you stay aware of other potential dangers
• First car in its class to have 10 standard air bags
• Side-impact and knee air bags to protect the front passengers
• High-strength steel safety cage
• OnStar Automatic Crash Response System responds should a collision occur
The 2018 Cruze is a well-rounded vehicle to say the least. Hop in and get behind the wheel. Not only will you look great and stay entertained, but you’ll know your entire family is safe riding with you. Cruze with confidence.
Next Generation Chevrolet SilveradoRead More
Little did they know that the all new 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailboss would make a special guest appearance, via helicopter.
- Features of the new Silverado were not officially revealed, although some obvious, physical details were exposed.
- Front fenders, which will not be made out of aluminum as they were in the past, dive into its front fascia
- Its side mirrors have moved from the A-pillars to the door, which will help with visibility and aerodynamics
- The bed is made out of high-strength steel, which will contribute to better functionality and lighter weight
- A new change in the wheel opening, which is no longer squared-off
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailboss is one of eight models that will be offered in the new Silverado’s first year. More details and features will be revealed at its official, public debut at the North American International Auto Show located in Detroit, which is from January 13-28, 2018.
Chevy’s Tips for Transporting Your Holiday TreeRead More
The Chevrolet engineers came together to create helpful tips to successfully secure your holiday tree on top of your vehicle this year. So before you head on out, take a few moments to make sure you’re fully prepared for your annual tree-hunt outing. Follow the tips below to confirm everything's in order this year:
- First off, you want to dress warm and bring a pair of gloves, because winter is coming and trees are prickly!
- If you are placing the tree inside your vehicle, you should bring a tarp to place it on. If you are transporting the tree on top of your car, make sure you have cross-rails installed so you don’t damage your car.
- The tree should be tightly bound with netting or rope before securing it on top of the vehicle.
- Place the stump end of the tree toward the front of the vehicle to reduce aerodynamic drag and ensure a safe drive home.
- Your tree should lay directly overtop the cross-rails, loop twine over and around it, and repeat to cinch it with a figure-eight motion to secure it tightly to the vehicle. This will prevent the tree from moving on your drive home.
- Try to avoid driving on highways with your tree on top of the vehicle for a safer ride home.
BONUS TIP: Choose a vehicle such as the 2018 Chevrolet Traverse with standard OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility and 120-volt power outlet so you can take the holiday party with wherever you travel!
The Very Cool 2017 Chevrolet SonicRead More
The 2017 Chevy Sonic was featured on the list. KBB noted the Sonic is:
- One of the most affordable cars on the list
- Freshly updated with style and feature upgrades
- A compelling combination of fun, comfort, and tech
Visit your local Chevy dealer today to see how cool you look in a 2017 Chevy Sonic!