Next Generation Chevrolet SilveradoRead More
Little did they know that the all new 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailboss would make a special guest appearance, via helicopter.
- Features of the new Silverado were not officially revealed, although some obvious, physical details were exposed.
- Front fenders, which will not be made out of aluminum as they were in the past, dive into its front fascia
- Its side mirrors have moved from the A-pillars to the door, which will help with visibility and aerodynamics
- The bed is made out of high-strength steel, which will contribute to better functionality and lighter weight
- A new change in the wheel opening, which is no longer squared-off
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailboss is one of eight models that will be offered in the new Silverado’s first year. More details and features will be revealed at its official, public debut at the North American International Auto Show located in Detroit, which is from January 13-28, 2018.
Chevy’s Tips for Transporting Your Holiday TreeRead More
The Chevrolet engineers came together to create helpful tips to successfully secure your holiday tree on top of your vehicle this year. So before you head on out, take a few moments to make sure you’re fully prepared for your annual tree-hunt outing. Follow the tips below to confirm everything's in order this year:
- First off, you want to dress warm and bring a pair of gloves, because winter is coming and trees are prickly!
- If you are placing the tree inside your vehicle, you should bring a tarp to place it on. If you are transporting the tree on top of your car, make sure you have cross-rails installed so you don’t damage your car.
- The tree should be tightly bound with netting or rope before securing it on top of the vehicle.
- Place the stump end of the tree toward the front of the vehicle to reduce aerodynamic drag and ensure a safe drive home.
- Your tree should lay directly overtop the cross-rails, loop twine over and around it, and repeat to cinch it with a figure-eight motion to secure it tightly to the vehicle. This will prevent the tree from moving on your drive home.
- Try to avoid driving on highways with your tree on top of the vehicle for a safer ride home.
BONUS TIP: Choose a vehicle such as the 2018 Chevrolet Traverse with standard OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility and 120-volt power outlet so you can take the holiday party with wherever you travel!
North Country Chevy Dealers Equinox SweepstakesRead More
Contestants can receive up to 5 Grand Prize entries. Interested? Here’s how it works!
Come into the dealership and receive entries for:
- Meeting with a sales rep (One entry)
- Taking a test drive (Two entries)
- Completing a trade-in appraisal (Two entries)
Each of the 18 participating North Country Chevy dealerships will be hosting an Open House on October 21, 2017 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm, where the grand prize winner of the 2018 Equinox will be announced just before 4:00 pm. All participants must arrive by 2:30 pm for a chance to be selected as a finalist, and the winner will be chosen just before 4 p.m.
What happens if you don’t win the 2018 Equinox? Well, you’ve still got a shot at winning a new flat screen TV. Each dealership will be giving away one flat screen TV, in addition to other dealership-chosen giveaways throughout the event.
Come try your luck at the North Country Chevy Dealers Equinox Sweepstakes and you could be driving home in a brand new 2018 Equinox on October 21! Visit your local dealer for more information.
Chevrolet Focused on Keeping Teens Safe Behind the WheelRead More
Since then, Chevy has implemented this technology in much of the Chevy lineup including the Bolt EV, Camaro, Colorado, Cruze, Silverado, Equinox, Suburban, Traverse, and Tahoe. The goal is to help keep teen drivers safe behind the wheel of the vehicle.
Teen Driver technology features in the newest vehicles include:
Muting audio until front-seat occupants are buckled
Side Blind Zone Alert
Forward Collision Alert
Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking
In-vehicle report - shows you how your teen performed so you can identify problems and work on improvements
Rest easy when your teen is behind the wheel of a Chevy!