Blaze into 2019
Blaze into 2019 with the all new Chevy Blazer, set to be available early in the new year. Here is a quick look at just a few features that highlight why this new vehicle might be the hottest SUV of 2019.
The Blazer grabs attention as you approach and is designed, inside and out, to leave a lasting impression everywhere you go.
- Angular and sleek with unique HID headlamps
- Spacious, intuitive cabin that offers a Chevrolet-first Cargo Management System (to customize your cargo space)
- Versatile two-row seating
- Available 20-inch and 21-inch wheels
The Chevy Blazer prioritizes performance. This vehicle focuses on brawn as much as beauty.
- Standard 3.6L V6 engine on RS and Premier and available AWD
- 305 horsepower and can tow up to 4,500 lbs.
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- 3.6L engine offers an EPA-estimated 26 MPG highway
- Available switchable all-wheel drive provides you with added capability when you need it
What are beauty and brawn without the brains? The Blazer utilizes several features that make this one intelligent SUV. Here are just a couple to whet your appetite.
- Intelligent stop/start technology – a smart, seamless way to help save gas in stop-and-go city driving
- Both engine options feature Variable Valve Timing, which adjusts cam timing for performance when you need it, and for efficiency under light load driving
All Blazer drivers are not created equal. Different drivers have different tastes and preferences, so the Blazer, of course, offers them different models to choose from. A couple to highlight are the Blazer Premier and the Blazer RS.
- The Blazer RS: Consists of bold exterior styling features with a custom black mesh grill, performance-inspired front air dam, black bowtie and more. Inside, you’re welcomed by Jet Black leather-appointed seating surfaces with red accents throughout.
- The Blazer Premier: Features chrome accents inside and out as well as premium leather-appointed and sueded microfiber seating surfaces.
Stay tuned for more updates on the 2019 Chevy Blazer, and visit your local Chevy dealer today with any questions.