Roll Into Spring With Your Vehicle In Tip-Top Shape
Spring is time for revival and feeling refreshed. While you’re gearing up for warmer weather, don’t let your vehicle maintenance take the back burner. When it’s time to service your vehicle, you can trust your Chevrolet Certified Service technicians to take care of you and your four-wheeled companion.
Spring Tire Event Plus
We don’t want you to stress about your next service appointment. Our Spring Tire Event Plus deal has officially kicked off! Don’t drive off in just new tires… tune your vehicle up with select brake pads, rotors, shocks, and struts. What’s even better? Combine these offers to receive $20 – $260 in mail-in rebates.
- $50 Rebate on a set of four tires from BFGoodrich, Dunlop, and General
- $70 Rebate on a set of four tires from Firestone and Michelin
- $100 Rebate on a set of four tires from Bridgestone, Continental, Goodyear, Hankook, and Pirelli
- $40 Rebate on the purchase and installation of front and rear GM Genuine Parts Brake Pads OR $20 rebate on front and rear AcDelco Brake Pads
- $40 Rebate on the purchase and installation of four GM Genuine Parts or ACDelco Brake Rotors OR $20 rebate on two GM Genuine Parts or ACDelco Brake Rotors
- $80 Rebate on the purchase and installation of four GM Genuine Parts Shocks OR $40 rebate on four ACDelco Shocks
- $80 Rebate on the purchase and installation of four GM Genuine Parts Struts OR $40 rebate on four ACDelco Struts
Great Offers With Expert Care
With our Spring Tire Event Plus rebates, our regular vehicle maintenance and repair offers, and our Chevrolet Certified Technicians, there’s no better time to get your vehicle ready for the new season. Who knows your vehicle better than you? Your local Chevrolet Dealer. Schedule your spring service appointment to receive a service you can trust – at a price that will make you smile.