Next Generation Chevrolet Silverado
Little did they know that the all new 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailboss would make a special guest appearance, via helicopter.
- Features of the new Silverado were not officially revealed, although some obvious, physical details were exposed.
- Front fenders, which will not be made out of aluminum as they were in the past, dive into its front fascia
- Its side mirrors have moved from the A-pillars to the door, which will help with visibility and aerodynamics
- The bed is made out of high-strength steel, which will contribute to better functionality and lighter weight
- A new change in the wheel opening, which is no longer squared-off
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailboss is one of eight models that will be offered in the new Silverado’s first year. More details and features will be revealed at its official, public debut at the North American International Auto Show located in Detroit, which is from January 13-28, 2018.